Ramadhan the month that its days are worth than one thousand years arrived and Design Home would like to happy this month to all of you. Due to this great month, Design Home has decided to share with you some ideas and tips for the decoration of your home related to this month.
In this article, Design Home presents to you Ramadhan Decoration Ideas and Tips, especially for the Iftar moments, when the families are gathered and want to break their fast. These decorations are inspired by Arabian Style and Arabian Home Style.
Here are also some tips for you:
– See whole your home especially living room through big picture
– Not forget some rugs especially red ones
– As this year Ramadhan is in Summer do not forget to use some summer decoration such as using warm colors, and even lanterns with different colors
– Having some cold drinks for after Iftar is highly suggested, you can set your decoration color with color of your drinks.
– Normally the trend of decoration for Ramadhan is using moon and stars, do not forget to use them